Citric Acid / 檸檬酸
This product is currently sold out.
Minimum order of 200 grams
(price is per gram)
Naturally occurring in citrus fruits such as lemons and limes, Citric acid is an organic substance used in a range of products.
DIY bath bomb: recipe here
DIY scented fabric softener
- 85g citric acid
- 15g ethanol
- 5-10g any essential oil (eucalyptus works great)
- 1L warm water
- Dissolve citric acid into warm water first then add other ingredients. Pour 50ml into softener drawer per wash.
- Unscented fabric softener: 1-2 tsp into softener drawer every load
- Clean kettle: 1-2 tsp into full kettle, bring to boil and leave for 30 mins. Rinse well.
- Clean dishwasher and washing machine: 2 tsp citric acid + 1 tsp baking soda, run a cycle every 2-4 weeks.
- Water stains on taps and other surfaces: 2 tbsp in warm water, spray onto surface and wipe away after 30 seconds.
- Toilet cleaner: 2 tbsp citric acid + 2 tbsp baking soda into toilet bowl, let is fizz and scrub toilet after 5 mins.
Do not use on delicate or polished surfaces.