Make Your Own Bath Bomb!
Bath bombs are simple and easy to make at home, whether you're pampering yourself or a loved one. Simply follow the steps below to make custom bath bombs with your favorite scents!
Makes approx. 3-4 (depending on mould)
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid (the more citric acid, the more bubbles!)
- 2 tbsp oil (coconut, olive etc.)
All ingredients above can be found in-store!
- <2 tsp essential oils (lavender, lemongrass, orange, eucalyptus etc.)
- Natural dye that won’t stain your tub (beetroot powder, spirulina etc.)
- Dried flowers
- Mix baking soda and citric acid in a mixing bowl with whisk
- Add in natural dye (optional) essential oils (optional) and oil in a separate bowl
- Slowly whisk liquid mixture into the dry ingredients until fully combined
- Add mixture into your preferred mould and pack tightly
- Refrigerate bath bomb moulds for approx. 1 hour
If your bath bombs are crumbly, add a few drops of water a time to avoid activating the mixture!