Steps by Steps Guideline for Easy-to-make DIY Lantern
Get ready to have a super fun and eco-friendly Mid-Autumn Festival! We have an awesome idea for you: making your own paper lanterns.
It's really easy and you can use recycled materials. We'll show you step-by-step how to do it. So, let's get creative and make your celebration extra special! Click here to find out more on our blog post.
1. Select your favourite colour paper in A4 or letter size.
2. Colour or stencil over the paper to personalise your lantern.
3. Fold the paper in half. Using scissors , make 1-inch cuts into the fold of the paper.
4. Once you’ve made the cuts, wrap and connect the opposite ends of the paper with glue or paper tapes.
5. Punch holes on opposite sides of the lantern and string your yarn through, making tiny bows on the outside of the lantern.
6. You are ready for the Mid-Autumn Festival!