Soy Wax Golden Wax 464 / 天然大豆蠟464
This product is currently sold out.
Minimum order of 300 grams (price is per gram)
An all-natural soy wax that holds lots of fragrance oil and helps reduce frosting.
Candle Making Notes:
- Golden Brands 464 gives a smooth and creamy appearance due to its low melt point.
- Holds lots of fragrance and throws fragrance very well.
- Cleaner burn and paraffin wax.
- Melt point: 46C - 48.3ºC
- Recommended pour temp 51-56ºC
- Max fragrance load: 12% (5 - 10% fragrance for optimal hot/cold throw)
- This wax is intended for container candles. It is not suitable for pillar candles or melts (too soft).
- This wax should not be used for topical applications.
- Measure the volume of your desired container by filling it with water, the weight in gram is the amount of wax you’ll need for your candle.
- Calculate the percentage of fragrance, eg. 8% of a 200g candle: 16g essential oil + 184g wax. A lower percentage can be used if using fragrance oil instead of essential oil.
- Superglue your wick(s) onto the bottom of your container. Wrap the wick onto a chopstick or clothespin, or use a wick holder to keep it in place.
- Melt the wax to 85ºC using a double boiler then remove from heat.
- Add fragrance and/or dye, stir gently for 2 mins until fully incorporated.
- Allow the wax to cool to 51-56ºC, give it another stir and pour melted wax into your candle container.
- Leave candles overnight and trim wicks before burning.
Pro tip: leave your candles to ‘cure’ for minimum 4 days up to 2 weeks for strongest scent throw. Use containers with lids to preserve the scent better.
Product of USA
This product is intended for external use only