Brazilian Rose Clay / 巴西粉紅泥
This product is currently sold out.
Minimum order of 100 grams
(price is per gram)
Brazilian Rose Clay (kaolin clay) has a beautiful soft colour and is particularly suited for sensitive skin types. The pink comes from naturally occurring iron oxide.
- Sensitive, dry to normal skin
- Antioxidant, anti-aging activity
- Can use as natural colourant for DIY soaps, makeup and other cosmetics
In a bowl, mix 1-2 tbsp clay with floral water or toner. Make a paste to suit your preferred consistency.
- Mix in 1 tbsp of yoghurt or honey for added moisturising benefit if you have drier skin.
- For face: Leave mask on for up to 15 mins or until the mask begins to firm, don’t let it fully harden or it will dry out the skin. Wash off thoroughly and follow up with toner and facial oil/moisturiser.
- For body: Mix a larger quantity and repeat as above.
- Any clay left over after mixing, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Add more liquid if hardened.
- Best not to use metal bowl and utensils.
Caution: May stain fabrics or surfaces.
This product is intended for external use only