Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate)
This product is currently sold out.
Minimum order of 1,000 grams = 1 kg
(price is per gram)
Many enjoy using Epsom salt in a bath to relax muscles. The salt can also be used in the household, for example: to clean bathroom tiles and as a fertiliser for house plants.
How to Use
- Bath: 2 cups/500g epsom salt for standard bathtub filled with warm water.
- Plants for greener leaves: 1 tsp epsom salt + 1L water, spray leaves twice a month.
- Plants that need lots of magnesium: as above, spray whole plant and soil liberally twice a month. eg, tomatoes, peppers, grapes, corn, potatoes.
- Reinvigorating soil: mix 1/2 cup epsom salt to <2L water and pour into soil. Wait 2 weeks before planting.
DIY bath salt recipe
- 3 cups epsom salt
- 1.5 cups coarse sea or pink salt
- 0.5 cups baking soda
- 20 drops essential oil of your choice
- (optional) 2-3 tbsp dried flowers
- (optional) 2 tbsp carrier oil for nourishment
Epsom Salts are not to be taken internally.