Cacao Nibs (Raw, Organic) / 有機可可碎
This product is currently sold out.
Minimum order of 200 grams
(price is per gram)
Cacao nibs are simply chocolate in its purest form, before anything else is added. They are dried and fermented bits of cacao beans. The texture of our raw organic cacao nibs is similar to that of roasted coffee beans. They have a deep chocolate flavor which can be described as slightly bitter and nutty.
Raw cacao nibs are the less processed version of chocolate with no unhealthy additives, so they preserve all the nutrients of the natural cacao bean. Cacao nibs are an excellent source of antioxidants, fiber, iron and magnesium. These crunchy cacao bits are often used to play up the chocolate flavor in sweets and other dishes.
- Nutritional Powerhouse
- Reduce the risk for cardiovascular disease, cancer, and other chronic conditions.
- Brain Food
- Stabilize Blood Sugar
- Improve Insulin Sensitivity
- Lift Your Mood
How to consume
- Enjoy them straight as a snack or accompanied by your favourite cup of coffee or tea.
- Make a trail mix by mixing a handful of organic cacao nibs with nuts and dried fruit.
- Grind a tablespoon of cacao nibs and then blend them into a fruit smoothie for a unique chocolate kick
- Incorporate a spoonful of organic cacao nibs into your morning cereal or oatmeal for an antioxidant boost.
- Substitute part chocolate chips for cocoa nibs in baked goods like brownies or muffins to add a deep chocolate richness.