Matcha Powder (Organic) / 有機抹茶粉
This product is currently sold out.
Minimum order of 50 grams
(price is per gram)
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder is a bright, jade green powder made from premium, finely-milled green tea leaves. Deeply earthy in flavor, matcha powder is powdery in texture and dissolves naturally in warm water. Matcha powder is ideal for adding to beverages, baked goods, vinaigrettes, and more.
- Authentic matcha from Japan
- Very high in vitamin A, which supports healthy skin
- Source of vitamin C, a dietary antioxidant
For 1 cup of tea:
- 1 tsp Matcha powder
- 1 cup of water at 82ºC
1) In a bowl, add hot water to warm the bowl. Discard water after 1 minute.
2) In a different bowl or pot, bring 1 cup of water to 82ºC
3) Place 1 tsp of matcha powder in the warm bowl then flowery add hot water. Whisk rapidly until the mixture becomes frothy. Enjoy as is or with warm milk as a latte.
INGREDIENTS: Organic green tea
Per 2 tsp ( 5 ) g
|Calories 20 % Daily Value *
|Fat / Lipides 0 g||0 %|
| Saturated / Saturés 0 g
+Trans / trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 3 g||1 %|
|Fibre / Fibres 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars/ Sucres 0 g|
|Protein / Protéines 1 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium / Sodium 0 mg||0 %|
|Potassium 125 mg||3 %|
|Calcium / Calcium 40 mg||3 %|
|Iron / Fer 0.5 mg||3 %|