ECOrepel - DEET Free Insect Repellent & After Bite Relief Stick
This product is currently sold out.
A DOUBLE ACTION FORMULA: STOPS INSECT BITES – RELIEVES ITCH
• SAFE & EFFECTIVE: 100% natural ingredients offer protection while you enjoy the great outdoors. Prevents mosquito borne diseases such as Zika virus and Dengue fever, and is a safe mosquito repellent for kids.
• FAST ITCH RELIEF: Soothes inflammation and swelling from insect bites with the indigenous herb Dragon’s Blood.
• ECO-FRIENDLY INSIDE OUT: Sustainably handmade with biodegradable ingredients and packaged in plastic-free paper tubes.
• QUICK & EASY: A few quick swipes protects you for up to 4 hours. Non greasy, no drippy mess, or spills. And it is the perfect travel sized insect repellent.
• BEST DEET-FREE INSECT REPELLENT: Recommended by entomologists and regulators, plant-based PMD protects against mosquitoes, midges, sandflies and ticks.
Size: 1.7oz / 50g
How to use: Apply exactly like sunscreen; a few quick swipes and then spread ECOrepel evenly to protect exposed skin. There is no need to apply lots. Cover exposed skin thoroughly.
ECOrepel comes in an oval-shaped push-up paper tube. Use your thumb to push up 5 to 8mm, hold the tube while keeping your index finger on the base and apply thinly all over exposed skin. Pushing it back into the tube may shave off the sides of the product.
We have formulated ECOrepel so each application protects you for up to 4 hours. However, if you sweat, swim or if the climate is really hot and humid, you may need to re-apply more often.
Ingredients: As a non-toxic insect repellent, ECOrepel contains only 100% natural origin ingredients. *Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Tapioca starch, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) butter
Cymbopogon Winterianus oil, fractionated, hydrated, cyclized (PMD Rich Botanic Oil)
Resina Draconis Infused oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) oil, Cymbopogon nardus (Citronella) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Tocopherol**Citronellol, **Limonene, **Linalool
**Naturally occurring allergen of Cymbopogon Winterianus and Cymbopogon nardus