French Green Clay / 法國綠泥
This product is currently sold out.
Minimum order of 100 grams
(price is per gram)
French green clay (illite clay) is one of the most effective clay to draw impurities and toxins from the skin. Green clay has a cleansing nature and is very beneficial to use on the main parts of the body - back, legs, feet, arms and shoulders. It can be used in facial care as well for an intensive treatment, or as an exfoliating scrub. The light green colour comes from decomposed plant matter and iron oxides.
- Oily, acne-prone skin
- High mineral content
- Skin healing
- Can use as natural colourant for DIY soaps, makeup and other cosmetics
In a bowl, mix 1-2 tbsp clay with floral water or toner. Make a paste to suit your preferred consistency.
- Mix in 1 tbsp of yoghurt or honey for added moisturising benefit if you have drier skin.
- For face: Leave mask on for up to 15 mins or until the mask begins to firm, don’t let it fully harden or it will dry out the skin. Wash off thoroughly and follow up with toner and facial oil/moisturiser.
- For body: Mix a larger quantity and repeat as above.
- Any clay left over after mixing, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Add more liquid if hardened.
- Best not to use metal bowl and utensils.
This product is intended for external use only