Organic Vegan Sausage Mix - Sosmix
This product is currently sold out.
Minimum order of 100 grams
(price is per gram)
- Vegan, Vegetarian & Plant Based
- Free From: dairy, egg, lactose, GMO
- Easy & quick to use
- Makes vegan sausages, burgers, pies, kievs, sausage rolls, breakfasts, slices, roasts and more
- Full instructions and many recipes can be found in our blog sections. Just add water herbs and spices
- A source of protein & B12
- Also available in trade catering packs
- Long shelf life, usually 10 months or more
Original SOSMIX is a delicious meat free vegetarian / vegan sausage mix suitable for those following a cruelty free lifestyle and a great source of Vitamin B12 and protein. Its such a quick & easy way to make veggie sausages, pies & more by adding cold water, herbs & spices to taste.
Instructions: Simply mix 150g of Sosmix with 250ml of cold water & allow to stand for 10 mins. Form into sausage or burger shapes & fry gently in a little oil until golden brown or bake on a tray in the oven. Add herbs, onions, tomato, vegetables, garlic to taste.
Ingredients: Rusk [fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), salt], dried soya protein, palm oil, stabiliser (methylcellulose), rice flour, salt, soya flour, modified potato starch, sunflower oil, flavourings (contain barley), colour (beetroot red).
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD. Not suitable for rye, oats, spelt and kamut allergy sufferers.
Nutritional Information per 100g: Energy 1949kJ/467kcal, Protein 18.5g, Carbohydrate 33g, of which sugars 0.3g. Fat 29g, of which saturates 17g. Fibre 4.8g. Salt 4.2g