Ethique Discovery Packs
This variant is currently sold out
Looking to #giveupthebottle but not sure which Ethique products are best for you? These Discovery Packs are a great way to test out some of our different products and find your perfect match before committing to the full size.
- Soap-free and pH balanced
- Safe for colour treated hair
- Perfect for testing out, travelling and gift giving!
- 3 minis, each lasts up to 10 uses
Discovery pack for balanced hair
- Pinkalicious is loaded with Samoan coconut and organic cocoa butter along with a host of other divine ingredients, this soap-free shampoo is great for all hair types.
- Tip-to-toe, Ethique’s solid shampoo & shaving bar that's specially formulated to work fantastically as both a shampoo and shave bar. Combines kaolin clay, cocoa butter and glycerine with orange, lime, and mint oils for a zesty, clean scent.
- The Guardian is a zesty conditioner that contains lots of cocoa butter, coconut oil and vitamin B5 to help tame frizz and make hair look smooth and lush.
Discovery pack for touchy scalps
- Heali Kiwi is Ethique’s go-to shampoo for touchy scalps. This bar is chock full of coconut oil, neem oil, lime oil, oatmeal, and karanja oil to soothe and nourish sensitive scalps.
- Bar Minimum is an unscented shampoo, formulated with babassu oil and cocoa butter for weightless nourishment. This sulfate-free bar is left unscented for a gentle, yet foamy cleanse. Guar smooths and betaine (from sugar beets) soothes for lush locks and a happy scalp.
- In The Buff is an unscented conditioner, formulated with babassu oil, hemp oil and cocoa butter for lightweight hydration. Brassica alcohol and guar smooth and protect whilst jojoba hydrates for lush, shiny locks.
Made in New Zealand