50 Art Brut Furoshiki
This variant is currently sold out
Dimensions : 50 x 50 cm (19.7″ x 19.7″).
Weight : 50 g.
Material : 100% cotton.
Made in Japan.
Gift Wrapping (Lunch Box etc..)
- Earl Brut is “Fine art” in French.
- Existing artistic concepts and techniques,spiring up urge and not fixed fashion.
- It’s coined word for free expressed art.
- Three organizations that support and introduce artists collaborated by persons with disabilities with “Musubi” And making energetic Furoshiki was born.
- Using a shiny satin fabric and it feels smooth touch.
- Please use for lunch boxes and handkerchiefs.You can use it as it is as a gift that package is envelope style.
- Artist :mili
- milli was born in 1982.milli like drawing from milli’s child hood. milli want to enter art school but didn’t come true even had winning a prize sometime. Thereafter milli draw picture by myself. See, Listen to the music, feel and drawing by like milli’s mental state. And the screen is designed peculiar Line・Point・Pattern in milli’s world.
- Tensai Art KYOTO
- “Tensai Art” is named from A peason with disability who had talented, great sensitivity and power of expression. to create art work. NPO Disability Art Arts Promotion Organization “Tensai Art KYOTO” is open artier in Higashiyama Kyoto that support, introduction and promotion activity for artists.