Agreena Silicone 3-in-1 Baker Sheets
This product is currently sold out.
These new wraps are perfect for baking - they measure 45cm x 30cm so are a perfect fit for your baking tray!
Each pack contains two wraps, ready to bake up a storm! Say goodbye to aluminium foil and baking paper forever. The large wrap can also be used as a non-stick dough mat for rolling out pie crusts, cookie dough, or other baked goods and wrapping bread sticks, garlic bread, potatoes and sealing those larger baking dishes.
Created from the same rubber as infant and medical products, the Agreena 3-in-1 Wraps are made from 100% pure silicone, with no fillers. Silicone is a rubber that contains oxygen bonded with silicon, a natural element that is abundant in sand and rock. Food grade silicone is known for its heat-resistant and rubber-like qualities and is safe for the oven, microwave, fridge, and freezer. It is what they call a “stable compound”, meaning that it will not change the flavour or release odours that might affect food quality.
Wash your Agreena 3-in-1 Wrap in warm soapy water and hang off the edge of a bench or countertop — or just stick them to your splashback or tiled wall to dry. You can then fold and store them in a drawer or in a basket on your counter.
You can ensure a long and rewarding relationship with your Agreena Wrap if you just follow a few golden rules:
- Keep away from sharp or pointy objects (do NOT use the Agreena Wrap as a cutting mat).
- Do not exceed 220°C (428°F) in the oven.
- Sugar or honey based syrups and acidic substances can cause discolouration and weakness.
- Wash with very warm, soapy water and dry after each use.
- Make sure that the Agreena Wrap, your hands, and the item being sealed are completely dry to ensure good adherence.