Rainbow Baby - Hybrid Snap Nappy Shell
This product is currently sold out.
What do you get when you combine the most modern textiles in cloth nappying with the old-school concept of a waterproof nappy cover that's reusable between washes? The GroVia Hybrid Nappy!
Pair our stylish Shells with any combination of snap-in Soaker Pads, economical prefold cloth nappies, or our eco-friendly disposable Biosoakers to create a simple-yet-flexible modern green nappying system that anybody can change and everybody will love!
Choose from the one-step Hook/Loop closure style—the most like a disposable nappy to remove or put on—and the Snap closure, which can be simpler to launder and, later, more toddler-proof.
Fits 3.5 to 14 kgs.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less nappy rash
- No Dioxins
- They’re cute
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
Inner Body: 100% Polyester Mesh
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
- Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
Washing GroVia® Shells
- Place soiled shells in a dry nappy pail -no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.