Swedish Dish Cloth - Biodegradable
This variant is currently sold out
Our wonderful Swedish superabsorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. They are so versatile! Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels and sponges. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
- Absorbs 15 times its own weight.
Easy Ways to Clean
- Place WET cloth in microwave for 2-3 minutes, the steam produced will kill any bacteria. CAUTION:Cloth will be hot when removing from microwave.
- Place on top rack of the dishwasher.
- Place in regular washer machine and dry in dryer. (Expect the cloth to shrink a minimum amount if this method is used.)
- Can be cleaned by boiling the cloth in a pot of water.
- Bleaching agents can be used to remove tough stains.
Our Wet-it cloths are Swedish-made high quality products. Unlike our competition, Wet-it cloths easily last for six months. Although common in Sweden, these cloths are new to the American market and are quickly becoming a “must-have” here. Do not miss out! There is incredible repeat business with our Wet-it cloths.
Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, our cloths are soft to the touch, yet strong and durable with lasting quality. Our environmentally-responsive cloths are 100% biodegradable because of their all-natural fibers and Wet-it’s watercolor based prints.
Along with the cloths’s extraordinary composition, the colorful print contributes to the overall quality of the cloth. A watercolor base dye is infused into the cloth, ensuring a design with long-lasting results. With normal use, these cloths easily last six months.
This light-weight cloth absorbs 15 times its own weight! There is no need to use paper towels to wipe up spills when using a Wet-it cloth.
Bleaching agents are safe to use on our cloths without removing the print color. Simply clean and disinfect in the washing machine, on the top rack of the dishwasher, or in the microwave. Using softeners when washing, will break down the fibers.
There are endless uses. They are great for general household cleaning from kitchen cleanup to bathroom scrubbing. Wet-it cloths clean windows without leaving streaks or lint and polish silver without being abrasive. They are even gentle enough on the baby. Create your own favorite use!
HOW & WHERE?
THERE ARE MANY CREATIVE USES OF THIS UNIQUE SUPER CLOTH.
First wet the cloth, wring out any excess water to ensure an easy and streak free cleaning result. Cleaners can be used but works just as well with water alone. The stronger the chemicals used with the cloth the faster the fibers will break down.
Clean &Shine countertops
Streak free windows
- Sparkling mirrors
- Clean toilet, sink & bathtub
- Use on yourself – Replace the washcloth!
Around the House
- Damp dust furniture
- Dust baseboards, chair rail & doorframes
- Hand mop floors
- Clean picture frames
Garage & Car
- Damp dust dash board of car & truck
- Shine chrome of car & truck
- Streak free windows
- Sink & shelves in garage
- Clean Garden tools
- Clean & shine outside light fixtures
- Clean Patio furniture